Welcome to the web site of Churches Together in Dorset. It provides information to support the Church and ecumenical movement in the County of Dorset, England, including the Boroughs of Bournemouth and Poole.
The site contains information about:
- Events in the county and area that are open to all Christian denominations
- News and reports of issues that are of interest to churches and local ecumenical groups
- Information and resources about faith and society
- Links and contact information for denominations, local ecumenical groups, and trustees of Churches Together in Dorset
- Churches Together in Dorset - its purpose and constitution
CHURCHES TOGETHER IN DORSET QUIET DAY 2017
An Open Invitation
As we remember the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther's challenge about the need for change, Clare Downing ( Moderator of the United Reformed Church Wessex Synod ) will help us consider how God might be calling us as individuals, members of churches and part of our local community to be re-formed in our time.
During the day, there will be a mixture of input and quiet time for personal reflection.
Saturday, 30th September 2017, 10am-3.30pm
The Pavilion, Holton Lee, Poole, BH16 6JN
Set in 350 acres of beautiful and tranquil Dorset countryside and a nature reserve, offering a range of peaceful haitats
Event is free ; coffee and tea provided ; please bring a packed lunch
Holton Lee is designed with accessibility in mind ; there is parking on site. The estate is accessed by a long service road and is some distance from the road. Shared lifts and pick-ups may be able to be arranged with advance notice.
To register your interest, please contact Katja Babei, County Ecumenical Officer
email : email@example.com
TEL: 077899 52472